Policies & Etiquette
You will not be able to ride the tournament shuttle or enter the Tournament Gounds with the following prohibited items:
- NO backpacks, packages or other carry items larger than six square inches. This ban also includes camera carrying cases, coolers and diaper bags
- NO pagers, radios or other noise producing devices, even if they are turned off or vibrate
- NO alcoholic beverages, nonalcoholic beverages or food may be brought into or taken from the golf course property
- NO firearms or weapons of any kind
- NO folding armchairs, lawn chairs or ladders
- NO sharp pointed objects or objects with stakes
- NO golf clubs or bags
- NO strollers
- NO signs or banners
- NO selfie sticks or hover boards
If you have any questions about an item not on this list, please call the Invesco QQQ Championship Office at 818.284.4646.
Autograph Zone – To provide the PGA TOUR professionals with an environment free of interruptions, autographs are not allowed during tournament play. After the conclusion of play or suspension of play, golfers may sign autographs at their leisure on the Putting Green located near the 1st tee. Please respect the players’ on-course concentration and do not ask them for autographs during their rounds. Official play ends once the contestant has returned form signing his scorecard at the scoring tent.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY FOR SPECTATORS
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “weather warning” signs that will appear before inclement weather moves into the area. When the signs appear, spectators are advised to take precautions before play is suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately.
Avoid the following:
- Open areas
- Hilltops/high places
- Isolated trees
- Golf carts
- Wire Fences