Corporate Hospitality Guidelines
- All television sets should be on Invesco QQQ Championship during the broadcast hours.
- At other times, the television sets may be on but the volume MUST BE LOW.
Mobile Device Rules and Regulation
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
- All shared hospitality areas are non-smoking, with the exception of outdoor patios.
- Smoking policies in private hospitality tents may be determined by client.
- Banners and signs are strictly prohibited on the outside of tent structures or on any fencing.
- The Championship will provide uniformed signage for all hospitality venues through their preferred vendor.
- Banners may be placed on the inside back or side walls of private hospitality tents and must be approved by the Championship office prior to placement.
- Strict adherence to alcohol beverage consumption laws will be enforced in all hospitality areas.
- Alcohol cannot be served to anyone under the age of twenty-one (21). Proof of age will be required for anyone under the age of thirty-five (35).
- All merchandise items must be purchased from the Championship Office directly or approved through the Championship Office.
- Use of the Championship logo is strictly prohibited without written authorization from the Championship Office.
- Due to enhanced security regulations, no backpacks, tote bags, frisbees, or other projectiles may be distributed on course.
- Please contact Katy Pradella, Sr. Tournament Services Manager at (818) 284-4811 if you have any questions.
- Use of two-way radios must be approved by the Championship Office at least four (4) weeks prior to the event. This allows for the approval of the use of specific radio frequency that will not interfere with official radios and scoring functions.
- Championship Rounds - Youth eighteen (18) years of age and under are admitted free of charge.
Hospitality Access - Age restrictions apply as follows:
- Youth six (6) years of age and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a properly credentialed adult. Anyone over the age of six (6) is required to have the appropriate credential and/or wristband for each hospitality area, i.e. The Forest Cabana.
- A wristband, in addition to a Championship credential, is required in some hospitality areas.
- Wristbands do not allow access to the Championship. Wristbands allow access to a specific hospitality area ONLY. Wristbands must be accompanied by a Tournament credential.